Wednesday, November 19, 2008

They Are Sponges!!!

The other night Erin was being particularly evil.....really, I swear I saw little red horns poking out of her head. She is almost 3 and lately she has expressed her independence with a vengeance. She is still fairly sensitive, but boy is she getting....spirited!

So anyway, I just couldn't bare the 1 millionth fissy-fit in less than 2 hours, so I sent her outside to be with her daddy. Not 2 minutes later, Emma comes into the kitchen and says to me, "Does Erin piss you off?" At first I pretended not to hear her. She said it again even louder, "Mom, does Erin piss you off?!" I said (choosing to ignore the semi-cuss word), "Well, sometimes Erin makes me mad." Emma just wouldn't give it up, "But does she PISS YOU OFF?" really accentuating the PISS part! I went on to explain how she really shouldn't say that (and all that parental good stuff).

I'm not sure where she got this from....must be her father!! I'm sure of it! ;-)

No comments: