Saturday, April 10, 2010

Emma's 6th Birthday - January 3rd, 2010

This year we just had a little family birthday party for Emma at Eric's parents house. I really appreciated Grannie volunteering because I was so busy at work during the first of the year that I was freaking out a little about what to do for Emma's birthday. It turned out nice and Emma was the center of the day!

Emma has turned into such a little lady this year. She amazes me how grown up she can be.....sometimes I forget she is only 6 and I think I might expect a little bit much from her. The teachers at school are still telling me that she is a leader -- a little too talkative sometimes -- but a leader! They also tell me she is a perfectionist, which I'm seeing more and more. She wants to please and can be very hard on herself. I see a lot of myself in her -- and actually that worries me a little. She is still stubborn and willfull and, that of course, makes for a hard child to discipline at times.........but I really couldn't be more proud of her!! She really is becoming such a beautiful girl -- inside and out!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Emma's 6th Birthday

Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

Picture slideshow generated with Smilebox

No comments: