Sunday, April 11, 2010

Blog Therapy

OK, since I've almost caught up with the picture summaries of what has been happening in our lives the last 6 months, now I can post some "blog therapy"....this is where I let it all out and express some parental frustration!!

DOES ANYONE ELSE'S KIDS FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER AS OFTEN AS MINE???? Seriously!! When I had 2 girls within 2 years of each other I was hoping for best friends. Aside from the title of "Mom", I thought next in line would be fashion critic, manicurist, and cheerleader.....all of which I am, however it seems that 80% of my time these days is spent being a REFEREE!!! They CAN get along and when they do it is so adorable -- but more often than not there is screaming because one of them has something the other one wants, or one of them pinched, poked or pushed the other one, or some other petty little thing that can turn a pleasant day into a family feud!!! We can't even go on a 5 minute car ride without a fight of some sort! Is this normal?! I don't remember fighting with my sister this much...of course I don't really remember that much about being 6 either. ???!!!

No comments: